Ackroo Inc. (TSX Venture: AKR) recently released its preliminary FY 2016 financial results and announced a new promising partnership with the lubricants division of a large Canadian petroleum provider. 2017 should be a very exciting year for this tiny gift card and loyalty solutions provider.
- On October 31, 2016, Ackroo reported its Q3 2016 financial results which showed an 8% growth in revenue over last year’s.
- Ackroo’s working capital position was strengthened with the closing of a $1M private placement in November 2016.
- On January 16, 2016, Ackroo announced preliminary revenue of $2.254M and $586K in FY and Q4 2016 respectively.
- Ackroo is now fully integrated with i-Lube POS platform as part of a new channel initiative with Petro-Canada’s lubricant division.
- We have updated our forecasts and increased our price target to 49 cents.
Q3 2016 and Preliminary FY 2016 Update: 20170215 – Espace MicroCaps – AKR – Q3 2016 and Preliminary FY 2016 Update
Disclosure: Philippe and Mathieu own shares of Ackroo Inc. Full disclosure available on page 7 of our update.
Operational and financing update: 20161021 – Espace MicroCaps – AKR – Operational and Financing Update
Q2 2016 Earnings Update: 20160823 – Espace MicroCaps – AKR – Q2 2016 Earnings Update
FY 2015 and Q1 2016 Earnings Update: 20160518-Espace-MicroCaps-AKR-FY2015-and-Q12016-Earnings-Update
Our Initiation Report: 20160421 – Espace MicroCaps – AKR – Initiation Report