Espace MicroCaps is glad to invite you to its second post-COVID in-person event!
The cocktail will be held at Hotel Bonaventure, in the Ville-Marie ballroom, on Tuesday, November 30th at 5:00pm. Our events are the perfect occasion to improve your investing skills, discover new investment opportunities in the Canadian microcap space and network with like-minded investors.
The event will start with a keynote speech from a full-time private investor from the Espace MicroCaps community. Then, you will hear presentations from two public companies. First, INEO Tech (TSX-V: INEO) will showcase how it turns retail store entrances into impactful digital displays to welcome customers. Second, NuRAN Wireless (CSE: NUR) will share its ambitions to bring wireless connectivity to millions of people in rural locations across the globe.
Where: Hotel Bonaventure (Ville-Marie ballroom), 900 de la Gauchetière West, Montreal, H5A 1E4
When: Tuesday, November 30th from 5:00pm to 7:00pm
Cost: 5$ / All of the ticket sales proceeds will be given to charity.
Capacity: The event will be limited to 60 participants. Please book a ticket in advance to confirm your presence.
Food and beverage: Appetizers will be served, and each participant will get a free drink at the bar. You will be able to buy more drinks if you want.
5pm – 5:40pm: Participant arrival and networking session
5:40pm – 6:00pm: Keynote speech
6:00pm – 6:40pm: Company presentations
7:00 pm: We invite you to move to the hotel’s restaurant and bar if you wish to keep networking with other participants.
- As prescribed by public health, the vaccination passport is mandatory. You will need to present your passport or proof of vaccination as well as an ID when entering the room.
- Large round tables will allow us to seat 6 people per table while respecting the social distancing of 1 meter between people of the same table. Each table will be 2 meters away from the other tables.
- Wearing a mask will be required when standing or moving around the room.
- The mask can be removed while you are seated at your table.
- Eating and drinking is allowed when seated at your table.
To reserve your spot: Eventbrite – Espace MicroCaps Conferences – November 2021
Keynote Speech: From FIRE to Smallcaps
Maxime, aka ‘’Maxwell House’’ on Twitter (@maxwellhouse99), became a proponent of the FIRE movement (Financial Independence, Retire Early) at a young age. By saving a high percentage of his salary every year and investing it in the stock market, mostly in a small/micro cap strategy, he was able to reach financial independence in his 30’s. Maxime will share his story and his very unique research process and portfolio construction strategy.
It will be a great opportunity to learn from a successful DIY investor!
INEO Tech (TSX-V: INEO)
About: INEO Tech is a provider of location-based digital advertising, analytics and loss prevention solutions for retailers. INEO’s patented technology integrates and monetizes digital screens with theft detection sensor gates at the entrance of retail stores. The Company’s cloud-based platform uses IoT (Internet of Things) and AI (Artificial Intelligence) technology to deliver customized digital advertising to each retail location based on the demographic mix, such as age and gender, of customer traffic at each location. The Company owns and operates its INEO Welcoming Network and also offers its technology through a SaaS-based solution to larger retail chains.
Why we like it:
- INEO recently signed a global agreement with Prosegur, a multi-billion-dollar security company based in Spain, to manufacture, distribute and install INEO’s Welcoming Systems to Prosegur’s client base. We think this agreement could be worth millions of dollars in revenue over the coming years.
- The company’s technology is patented, which creates a strong competitive moat.
- The company has a strong management team and board of directors. Kyle Hall, INEO’s CEO, sold his last company to Staples for $74 million in 2014.
NuRAN Wireless (CSE: NUR)
About: NuRAN Wireless is a leading supplier of mobile and broadband wireless infrastructure solutions. Its innovative radio access network (RAN), core network, and backhaul products dramatically drop the total cost of ownership, thereby creating new opportunities for established, as well as emerging mobile network operators. Indoor coverage, isolated rural communities, offshore platforms and ships, NuRAN Wireless helps its customers reach everyone, everywhere.
Why we like it:
- In February 2021, NuRAN signed a major Network as a Service (‘’NAAS’’) agreement with Orange DRC that could see the company generate up to $500 million in revenue during the term of the agreement.
- The company is also working on several other initiatives, in other countries and with other mobile network operators, that could significantly increase the revenue outlook over the coming years.
- At scale, NuRAN could generate EBITDA margins of 40%+ on very stable monthly recurring revenues. We see a clear multi-bagger potential if the business plan is executed properly.
We are very excited to see everyone in person again and can’t wait to host the event!
Please book your ticket in advance because spots are limited to 60 people. To book a ticket, click here.
See you on November 30th!
Mathieu Martin, the sole owner of Espace MicroCaps, is employed as a senior analyst at Rivemont Investments (“Rivemont”) to provide securities analysis and strategy for the Rivemont MicroCap Fund (the “Fund”). Mathieu Martin has an influence over the decisions made by the Rivemont portfolio managers regarding buy or sell decisions in the Fund. The Fund may trade the stocks of the companies presenting at the event at any time without prior notice.
For full disclosure and transparency, regarding the companies that will present at this conference:
- The Fund holds securities of INEO Tech (INEO.V) and NuRAN Wireless (NUR.C).
The main objective of the conferences that we hold on a regular basis is to allow very small companies to present their products and services and to tell their story to a new investing public.
Each company that will present at the event will pay a fee to cover the cost of drinks and appetizers, room rental and employees helping to organize the event. Espace MicroCaps is not making any direct or indirect profits from this event.
Company presentations are neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to purchase securities and should not be considered legal, tax, financial or investment advice.
Espace MicroCaps is not responsible for direct or indirect trading losses caused by the information presented by companies at the event. Everyone is advised to make their own analyzes and inquiries and to consult their own professional advisers with respect to legal, tax, accounting and other matters relating to the acquisition, holding or disposition of an investment.